Whiston Glass Ltd provide Commercial glazing repairs for Business across Merseyside, Liverpool
Whiston Glass Ltd is a well respected fenestration and energy efficiency company with a construction industry pedigree. We provide a quality service, with comprehensive construction knowledge and a unique honest working relationship with our clients. Our wealth of industry experience gives total confidence to our entire customer base that every project undertaken by Whiston Glass Ltd is completed to the highest standard.
Whilst Whiston Glass Ltd operates in several distinct markets, (Local Authorities, Education, and Residents & Private Landlords) our skills and products are clearly transferable. Our vastly experienced team has outstanding construction expertise which enables Whiston Glass Ltd to undertake any size project. By fully understanding our market sectors, we can tailor our
procedures to suit any specific project .
Working in public buildings, such as schools, libraries, and offices, we look at the importance of offering and installing product that will be fit for purpose, to current building regulations, and of the highest quality within the window industry.
Specialising in building refurbishment and construction, working in live building situations, our team can deliver any size projects that meets the client’s demands.
Our sales team will visit each project and identify what is currently there, and how improvements can be made.
Key factors to consider in delivering a quality service:
- Any potential planning constraints.
- Selection of the correct product material, i.e. PVCu, Aluminium, Timber, Secondary Composite.
- Opportunities to improve the design to reflect current building regulations, such as part M (disability).
- Improving the user ability of the product. Easier accessibility of handles, opening windows etc.
- Cost saving opportunities.
- Energy saving opportunities, allowing the client to save on energy bills.
Through being methodical in preparing a comprehensive quotation, and capturing all elements of the project Whiston Glass Ltd will offer fixed prices with no hidden extras. This service gives our Client peace of mind that their budgets are sufficient for every project undertaken.
We have worked with residents associations on numerous projects and have created our business to reflect the clientele and their requirements; that is why we offer as standard:
- Clear, quality advice to fully explain the product selection for the respected development.
- Present sample windows and doors as standard so the residents fully understand what product they are purchasing and how the operate.
- Resident consultation.
- FENSA Registration.
- Complete Customer care service.
- Warranty on all products.
Each establishment is visited to carry out a pre-tender survey, identifying what type of access equipment is required to undertake the installation, consultation with the management to highlight any potential needs for care or concern, so an installation program can be compiled.
Our operational team are always conscious of minimising disruption to the residents…
At Whiston Glass Ltd we are more than happy to work with private landlords and resident associations, from enquiry stage to operations, Whiston Glass Ltd is committed to offering the best competitive quotation, ensuring all elements of the client requirements are considered.
- Planning requirements and advice.
- Building regulations.
- Suitable product selections and usability.
- Security features.
- Installation programme for clear communication.
- Relevant CDM management requirements.
- Health & Safety programme.
- Full time on site management, with tenant liaison.
- Warranty on all products.
For more details contact our Sales team who will be delighted to meet with you to discuss your project.
Specialising in working in live building situations or outside school terms, our team can deliver any size projects that meets the client’s demands.
Our sales team will visit each school wishing to have their existing window replaced and look at key areas that helps the schools without the need for them to employ the unnecessary cost of outside building surveying companies to complete the school refurbishment.
- Improving the air flow of the window
- Improving the accessibility of the opening window, using manual/automatic openers if required.
- Bringing the windows/door up to current building regulations where possible.
- Offering cost saving of re-designing the fenestration if permitted.
- Consulting local planning officers & local authorities if necessary.
All our personnel are CRB checked, and are equipped with corporate clothing and identification. As health & Safety is paramount each project is assessed for risk assessments and health & safety plans All our personnel are CRB checked, and are equipped with corporate clothing and identification.
As health & Safety is paramount each project is assessed for risk assessments and health & safety plans. (RAMS).